« Home | Group Run - Post 2.1 » | Group Run - Post 1.3 » | Hunt for Red July - Post 6 » | Group Run - Post 1.2 » | Group Run - Post 1.1 » | The Next Season of My Life » | Hunt for Red July - Post 5 » | Here's a Rarity (sp?) » | Hunt for Red July - Post 4 » | Hunt for Red July - Post 3 »

My Friend Who Hates Video Games Asked That I Post This :)

I want for you to write a blog about me today. See for the past two days I have been racing an "INDY" car. That is about the most difficult car to race b/c of the top speed of about 215 mph. Well after about 30-50 races with the same car on the same track, with different morons getting in your way each race, I finally got GOLD MEDAL. I am so proud of myself. I have come a long way from not liking any kind of gaming device. Hence the reason I think that you should write about me. And because I feel that a gold medal is an accomplishment. Here are some pics.

-Scott Andrepont


























Scott, b/c you're so amazing and you accomplished such a feet last night... Here's your post :)

For everyone reading this and not having a clue what we're talking about, just smile and nod. Haha.

Yeh, well I did it in 1:30. Just kidding. I'd be lucky if I finished under five minutes! Race on Scott! But not too much you don't want Amanda throwing the x-box out of the window. Not that I've ever considered that! :)

I'm sure you never have wanted to throw it out the window. B/c Your man is totally attentive to EVERYTHING else in the room while he's playing his XBox :)

Well...I feel SO SPECIAL right now. I cannot believe that I made it to your page. I might print this out and frame it!

Thanks for the support

THANKS SEAN! Now you have only added to his addiction. I try not to give much attention to the accomplishments of this type of game-knowing that it will only add to his desire to beat his top score. Which turns in to hours of him paying attention to something other than me. I now come to work just to see him.. I think that is a little screwed up.. don't you think. But I still love him. Thanks for being such a great friend to Scott.

Amanda, I think you and Jessica should get together and begin a covert operation called, "Destroy The X-Box, Get My Husband Back Op."

Over my dead body!!!

DUDE! BURNOUT RULES!!!!!!!!! And for the ladies, don't trash his stash, spend his cash! HA HA HA JUST JOKING...or am I, hmmmmmmmm?!

Please don't tell my wife about the group you are suggesting for Amanda and Jessica. I am sure she would be all over that!!! I am pretty sure Rachel Stone would be right in there as well

Haha! If Scott keeps it up you might see Amanda go into action.

Scott never played video games with Justin and I in Middle and High School b/c he thought they were dumb.

Well he just figured out 2 months ago that he actually LOVES video games and now as a married grad student he's making up for lost time. :)

poor Amanda...she never saw it coming!

Scott you better watch out, Burnout has been shown to appeal to the female gender(I am speaking from experience). Don't let Amanda get a hand on it she may take over your x-box. :)

Does Halo appeal to the female gender?

Post a Comment

About me

  • Who?: Sean Walker
  • What?: Husband/Grad Student/Student Pastor
  • When?: Now's good
  • Where?: Fort Worth, TX
  • Why?: Ha!
  • Pics
  • Sermons
  • Videos
  • More Info

Home

My Videos

Networking

  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Twitter Updates

A Pithy Quote 4 U

  • "The Bible is like a lion, you don't have to defend it, just turn it loose."

    -C.H. Spurgeon

Currently Listening To

  • Ace Troubleshooter

Currently Reading

  • "Parenting with Kingdom Purpose"
    by Ken Hemphill and Richard Ross

  • "Soul Searching"
    by Christian Smith

  • "Transformation of Student Ministry"
    by Richard Ross