« Home | A 15-Lateral Touchdown to Win this past weekend » | Many Thanks! » | Dr. Ross on Parenting » | "From himself... From the future..." » | SYATP 2007 » | Rebuilding My Blog » | Truth Revealed Through Children » | One Of The Best Chapel Messages Yet » | Yep! » | i-Share »

Pops/Mom and I in front of Rotunda at SWBTS

I don't know where I'd be without my parents, especially not here...



Labels:

nice beard!

You got to shave your head and leave the beard for at least one day before you decide to get rid of the beard. That would be awesome.

hey juice, he did that this weekend at church in a service with kids! IT looks BOSS!

yep, too late.

I'll post pics.

i would have to say i also like the beard. there is nothing like a red beard on the face of "the red head".

Orange.... the color is Orange... Orange the color is! ... just like those yellow shirts!!!

We STILL miss ya' Red (oops! orange) Beard ~ Can ya' do something about that??? ... like SOOOON!!!!

Of course it is cool if we like the beard, the question is does the MS. like the beard?????

Post a Comment

About me

  • Who?: Sean Walker
  • What?: Husband/Grad Student/Student Pastor
  • When?: Now's good
  • Where?: Fort Worth, TX
  • Why?: Ha!
  • Pics
  • Sermons
  • Videos
  • More Info

Home

My Videos

Networking

  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Twitter Updates

A Pithy Quote 4 U

  • "The Bible is like a lion, you don't have to defend it, just turn it loose."

    -C.H. Spurgeon

Currently Listening To

  • Ace Troubleshooter

Currently Reading

  • "Parenting with Kingdom Purpose"
    by Ken Hemphill and Richard Ross

  • "Soul Searching"
    by Christian Smith

  • "Transformation of Student Ministry"
    by Richard Ross