« Home | Seriously?! » | Snow (For Real This Time) » | Snow (Kind Of) » | America's Most Sinful Cities » | Don't Drink The Water, Literally » | More Cool Pics » | Mark Twain Quote » | Convince Me That There Is No God! » | How It Should Have Ended... Charlie and the Chocol... » | Ridiculous! »

"reTHiNK - Is Student Ministry Working?"

reTHiNK - Is Student Ministry Working? is an amazing book about SM (student ministry) I am reading for one of SM classes as SWBTS.

Steve Wright, one of the authors of the book, has been flooded with questions regarding his book and so it looks like InQuest, the publishing company of the book is going to hold a free conference where Steve Wright and others are going to teach about how the two primary institutions that God has established in the Bible, the family and the church, work together in the context of youth ministry.

They contacted me and asked me to promote it on my blog. I'd love to go, but there's no way I have the cash or time to go. But if you're interested, click here.

About me

  • Who?: Sean Walker
  • What?: Husband/Grad Student/Student Pastor
  • When?: Now's good
  • Where?: Fort Worth, TX
  • Why?: Ha!
  • Pics
  • Sermons
  • Videos
  • More Info

Home

My Videos

Networking

  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Twitter Updates

A Pithy Quote 4 U

  • "The Bible is like a lion, you don't have to defend it, just turn it loose."

    -C.H. Spurgeon

Currently Listening To

  • Ace Troubleshooter

Currently Reading

  • "Parenting with Kingdom Purpose"
    by Ken Hemphill and Richard Ross

  • "Soul Searching"
    by Christian Smith

  • "Transformation of Student Ministry"
    by Richard Ross