« Home | Ref Tackles SC QB » | Mac vs PC - Brilliant! » | Politicked! Where Politics Meets Chrisitanity! » | Is This Suppose To Be Funny? » | Great Commercials - Post 5 - Dr. Pepper » | Great Commercials - Post 4 - Jeep » | Blog Love - Benjamin Spell » | The Bailout Simplified » | Star Wars/Matrix Kid » | Presidential Debate #1 McCain vs. Obama »

Marc Broussard & Sara Bareilles at House of Blues in Dallas

A good friend of mine, Kenneth, called me in like August and said, "Hey, you and your wife wanna go see Marc Broussard & Sara Bareilles at House of Blues in Dallas with us?" And I replied, "Shoot no. Why would I want to go see some of my favorite artists in one of the coolest venues in Dallas?!"

And so last night we went. =)

Thanks Lauren and Kenneth for the hook up! It was a blast!

Here are some pics and video...















Labels:

Isnt that illegal or something?

Glad you enjoyed the show! You can submit your show and fan photos to Marc's site if you like - check it out at www.marcbroussard.com

The Sheriff
*I work with Marc and found your blog due to a Google Alert for Marc Broussard.

how awesome! i know y'all loved that!

I'm SOOO super jealous!! ... do me afavor would ya?! next time.. let a sister know!! I LOVE MARC BRUOSSARD!! One of my favorite singers. totally awesome... i have like three of his cds.

spelled his name wrong.. woops

Post a Comment

About me

  • Who?: Sean Walker
  • What?: Husband/Grad Student/Student Pastor
  • When?: Now's good
  • Where?: Fort Worth, TX
  • Why?: Ha!
  • Pics
  • Sermons
  • Videos
  • More Info

Home

My Videos

Networking

  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Twitter Updates

A Pithy Quote 4 U

  • "The Bible is like a lion, you don't have to defend it, just turn it loose."

    -C.H. Spurgeon

Currently Listening To

  • Ace Troubleshooter

Currently Reading

  • "Parenting with Kingdom Purpose"
    by Ken Hemphill and Richard Ross

  • "Soul Searching"
    by Christian Smith

  • "Transformation of Student Ministry"
    by Richard Ross