« Home | Hunt For Red July - Post 1 » | Smile of a Child » | Can God Be Trusted? Part 2 » | Run Forrest Run » | Prayer » | Going Through Hell... » | Ahhhh, how awesome! » | Updated Photo » | One Of My Favortie Songs » | What do you do when you're tired of being strong? »

What a Sunset

I WISH I HAD MY CAMERA ON ME!!!!!

I was runnig with Justin and Jason this afternoon and there was one of the most amazing sunsets I've ever seen in Lafayette. I'd try to describe it but that would be impossible. AND!, on the other side of the sky was a rainbow. How cool!?

And so b/c I couldn't verbally describe the sunset and b/c I couldn't take a pic I thought I'd share this one that I found on the internet.

I was looking out of my window last night after putting Janna to sleep, thinking the same thing. It was almost like the color from the sunset took the form of clouds.

Amazing huh?

Post a Comment

About me

  • Who?: Sean Walker
  • What?: Husband/Grad Student/Student Pastor
  • When?: Now's good
  • Where?: Fort Worth, TX
  • Why?: Ha!
  • Pics
  • Sermons
  • Videos
  • More Info

Home

My Videos

Networking

  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Twitter Updates

A Pithy Quote 4 U

  • "The Bible is like a lion, you don't have to defend it, just turn it loose."

    -C.H. Spurgeon

Currently Listening To

  • Ace Troubleshooter

Currently Reading

  • "Parenting with Kingdom Purpose"
    by Ken Hemphill and Richard Ross

  • "Soul Searching"
    by Christian Smith

  • "Transformation of Student Ministry"
    by Richard Ross