« Home | I Am What You See In Me » | More Blog Love » | Final 25 » | Don't Impress Them Too Much Now » | Group Run - 8.1 » | My GP for DFW » | More Blog Love » | Spreading The Blog Love » | Struggle With Guilt? » | Group Run - 7.1 »

Picture Dependent

I can't stand when I scroll down my blog and I see no pictures. So here's a quick remedey. Two of my favs...

unless you took those pictures i really dont think that you should be posting that. you are steal other peoples work.

Actaully I did take those pics. I took them off of another website right after I paid for them:)

photos.com

One of the perks of being a media pastor :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • Who?: Sean Walker
  • What?: Husband/Grad Student/Student Pastor
  • When?: Now's good
  • Where?: Fort Worth, TX
  • Why?: Ha!
  • Pics
  • Sermons
  • Videos
  • More Info

Home

My Videos

Networking

  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Twitter Updates

A Pithy Quote 4 U

  • "The Bible is like a lion, you don't have to defend it, just turn it loose."

    -C.H. Spurgeon

Currently Listening To

  • Ace Troubleshooter

Currently Reading

  • "Parenting with Kingdom Purpose"
    by Ken Hemphill and Richard Ross

  • "Soul Searching"
    by Christian Smith

  • "Transformation of Student Ministry"
    by Richard Ross