« Home | My Working Definition of Wisdom » | Group Run - 2.2 » | My Friend Who Hates Video Games Asked That I Post ... » | Group Run - Post 2.1 » | Group Run - Post 1.3 » | Hunt for Red July - Post 6 » | Group Run - Post 1.2 » | Group Run - Post 1.1 » | The Next Season of My Life » | Hunt for Red July - Post 5 »

Tonight's Weather Was Crazy

After church tonight the sky was rocking cool! To the south east was a storm rolling in and was pitch black. To the north west was a rich orange sunset. Then there was like a yellow tint to everything. It felt like I was wearing yellow sunglasses. It was very weird but very cool.

I got a pic of the sunset around 8:10pm.









How cool is that? And it doesn't even do justice to what it looked like live.

it was quite amazing! i tought that the doors in the foyer were makin outside look that way, then walked outside and made the same exact comment that you did about the sun glasses!..then ward passed by me and saw me lokin up at the sky and said......"GOD made that!"

Post a Comment

About me

  • Who?: Sean Walker
  • What?: Husband/Grad Student/Student Pastor
  • When?: Now's good
  • Where?: Fort Worth, TX
  • Why?: Ha!
  • Pics
  • Sermons
  • Videos
  • More Info

Home

My Videos

Networking

  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Twitter Updates

A Pithy Quote 4 U

  • "The Bible is like a lion, you don't have to defend it, just turn it loose."

    -C.H. Spurgeon

Currently Listening To

  • Ace Troubleshooter

Currently Reading

  • "Parenting with Kingdom Purpose"
    by Ken Hemphill and Richard Ross

  • "Soul Searching"
    by Christian Smith

  • "Transformation of Student Ministry"
    by Richard Ross