« Home | Laugh of The Day - Wedding Kidnappers » | Today? » | Psalm 119:32 » | Group Run 16.1 » | Small Break » | Interview With God Roll In » | Psalm 25 » | Rock Climbing Gig » | Group Run - 15.1 » | Laugh Of The Day »

A New Relationship In My Life!!!

I know that I usually don't use my blog to talk about this area of my life, but.....

I met someone this morning!!!!!!

She's beautiful, she's fun, and she seems to be real down to earth. We get along SO well and we really just enjoy being around each other. Well, to say the least, I'm very excited!!!!

I even told her that I was about to move to Texas, but she said didn't care. She said that she'd go with me. WOW huh?! She's totally supportive of where I'm headed in my life and wants to be there for me.

And this was all after we just met!

A friend of mine introduced me to her this morning. I can't thank him enough.

Well, we're pretty much already committed to each other after the few hours we spent together this morning. I've got to talk to a few more people and it will be official!!!

I usually don't make these types of decisions without asking my close friends what they think, but I knew when I met her, that this had AMAZING potential!

I'm totally taking a risk here by commiting to her, but I think it's gonna work!

I usually make fun of people who talk about this kind of stuff on their blog, but I just had to get it out!!!!!


Well here she is...


































Isn't she gorgeous?! :)














































2000 Mazda 626
ES-V6
Leather
Sunroof
And most importantly... it actually get's good gas mileage!!!! Not 11.5 mpg like I'm getting in my expedition. I just couldn't afford to drive and expedition around DFW. Gas isn't a problem right now for me b/c I live very close to where I work, but at school I'll be driving all over Dallas and I needed something that wasn't going to kill me!The paper work is not done yet, but it should be official by next Wednesday.

Now I just need help coming up with a name for it. Hmmm?

i thought it was going to be a dog. congrats on the new wheels.

i think that you should name her scott. when you were talking about "her" it seemed like everything that you thought about me when we met.

are you selling the expedition?

so you'll come to Texas with me?!

dude, you need to!

yep, i'll sell my expedition as soon as I can

You are a putz, I love it! So funny! I thought it was a dog too. Congrats, you have always wanted a sunroof. What year is it?

DUDE!!!!!! NICE, I totally bit that it was a chick, unlike some of these other people who wouldn't admit it! I think you should call her "Silver Sable". What cha think. It is catchy, descripitve, and FREAKIN' COOL!

what is a putz kristen??? new vocabulary for Florida (will lose to LSU) residents??? go tigers, make shoes, belts and brief cases out of the gators... Kristen?? the mockingbird??

dude when did you get it? you bought it? where from? perp

I so thought you were talking about an animal too. I figured that was the only thing that would feel that way about you. LOL

I would have to say that you name the car Silver Streak. I figure that with you driving that is all that people will see. LOL

I couldn't resist, but WOW! What a great football game that was on Saturday, you know, when the Gators DESTROYED and EMBARASSED the LSU panzies in the swamp. How fabulous!

hey K.M., where you from??? first it was PUTZ and now you say PANZIES. what's up with the vocab? don't they teach big words in gainesville?what's all that mean?

Gators were only lucky for sure. just wait, it's coming soon. GO NOLES!!! we got your number down here in the real swamp.

Post a Comment

About me

  • Who?: Sean Walker
  • What?: Husband/Grad Student/Student Pastor
  • When?: Now's good
  • Where?: Fort Worth, TX
  • Why?: Ha!
  • Pics
  • Sermons
  • Videos
  • More Info

Home

My Videos

Networking

  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Twitter Updates

A Pithy Quote 4 U

  • "The Bible is like a lion, you don't have to defend it, just turn it loose."

    -C.H. Spurgeon

Currently Listening To

  • Ace Troubleshooter

Currently Reading

  • "Parenting with Kingdom Purpose"
    by Ken Hemphill and Richard Ross

  • "Soul Searching"
    by Christian Smith

  • "Transformation of Student Ministry"
    by Richard Ross