« Home | Group Run - 18.1 » | Another Pick From River Ranch » | Tonight's Moon » | Group Run - 17.1 » | A New Relationship In My Life!!! » | Laugh of The Day - Wedding Kidnappers » | Today? » | Psalm 119:32 » | Group Run 16.1 » | Small Break »

She's Ready To Roll

She's tuned and she's legal!

I had to get a little work on her b/c she hadn't been maintained. The previous owner didn't run her in to the ground, which is good, but it appeared that minimum maintenance was done. I had her at Delta World Tire over the weekend getting things like an oil change and new brakes and some other things. Delta has always done a great job.

I've got my temp license plate and so now I'm driving her and my Expedition will go in the quick quarter probably next week.

Nice car. hope it drives well. is it a chick rig? how many beautiful babes fit in a 626? tried it out yet?

yeah right

let me know when you want to race me!

Post a Comment

About me

  • Who?: Sean Walker
  • What?: Husband/Grad Student/Student Pastor
  • When?: Now's good
  • Where?: Fort Worth, TX
  • Why?: Ha!
  • Pics
  • Sermons
  • Videos
  • More Info

Home

My Videos

Networking

  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Twitter Updates

A Pithy Quote 4 U

  • "The Bible is like a lion, you don't have to defend it, just turn it loose."

    -C.H. Spurgeon

Currently Listening To

  • Ace Troubleshooter

Currently Reading

  • "Parenting with Kingdom Purpose"
    by Ken Hemphill and Richard Ross

  • "Soul Searching"
    by Christian Smith

  • "Transformation of Student Ministry"
    by Richard Ross