« Home | More Blog Love » | I Went to Church on the Internet Today » | You Won't Believe This! » | Thanks » | Free Chilli and Gumbo on Sunday » | Brandon Edwards' EP » | Christ Follower - Video 1 of 4 » | Blogging at C&J » | Coffee & Jam Tonight 6-9 pm » | Real vs Presented »

Glory Just Around The Corner

It just happened to (ha!) read these verses this morning...

"Friends, when life gets really difficult, don't jump to the conclusion that God isn't on the job. Instead, be glad that you are in the very thick of what Christ experienced. This is a spiritual refining process, with glory just around the corner.

So if you find life difficult because you're doing what God said, take it in stride. Trust him. He knows what he's doing, and he'll keep on doing it.
"

1 Peter 4:12-13, 19 The Message

Here's what I think God is telling me all that time... "I never promised that it would be easy, but I did promise that it would be good."

Labels: ,

My aunt Linda always says this quote..."God never said it would be easy. He said it would be worth it."

Post a Comment

About me

  • Who?: Sean Walker
  • What?: Husband/Grad Student/Student Pastor
  • When?: Now's good
  • Where?: Fort Worth, TX
  • Why?: Ha!
  • Pics
  • Sermons
  • Videos
  • More Info

Home

My Videos

Networking

  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Twitter Updates

A Pithy Quote 4 U

  • "The Bible is like a lion, you don't have to defend it, just turn it loose."

    -C.H. Spurgeon

Currently Listening To

  • Ace Troubleshooter

Currently Reading

  • "Parenting with Kingdom Purpose"
    by Ken Hemphill and Richard Ross

  • "Soul Searching"
    by Christian Smith

  • "Transformation of Student Ministry"
    by Richard Ross