« Home | Christ Follower - Video 2 of 4 » | It's 64 degrees in Forth Worht right now » | Glory Just Around The Corner » | More Blog Love » | I Went to Church on the Internet Today » | You Won't Believe This! » | Thanks » | Free Chilli and Gumbo on Sunday » | Brandon Edwards' EP » | Christ Follower - Video 1 of 4 »

Selling My Expedition

I've been so busy that it's taken me 3 weeks to find about 2 afternoons free to get my car cleaned up so I can sell it. I put an ad in the Quick Qurter that goes out Thursday 11-16-06 and in the ad I reference this site. Check it out...

97Exp.blogspot.com

when you put up pics of the exp you should put one of when you got stuch behind that building....what building was that again? I dont remember. I just remember that you were pulled out by a blue jeep cherokee.

Haha. I have NO clue what you're talking about! :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • Who?: Sean Walker
  • What?: Husband/Grad Student/Student Pastor
  • When?: Now's good
  • Where?: Fort Worth, TX
  • Why?: Ha!
  • Pics
  • Sermons
  • Videos
  • More Info

Home

My Videos

Networking

  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Twitter Updates

A Pithy Quote 4 U

  • "The Bible is like a lion, you don't have to defend it, just turn it loose."

    -C.H. Spurgeon

Currently Listening To

  • Ace Troubleshooter

Currently Reading

  • "Parenting with Kingdom Purpose"
    by Ken Hemphill and Richard Ross

  • "Soul Searching"
    by Christian Smith

  • "Transformation of Student Ministry"
    by Richard Ross