« Home | A PIc I Like » | My Song for 2006 » | My new years eve fun/drama! :) » | My Running Stats for 2006 » | Switchfoot!!! » | Change A Word » | "Sean Walker" » | Christmas '06 at The Walkers » | My Grandfather and Cousin Playing The Wii » | Q and Q »

Tell Me Who I Am For Me

I thought this was interesting. I had 2 job interviews this week. In one of them I took this survey about what type of person I am. They emailed me the results later. It was a really quick survey so it's kind of freaky how accurate some of the things are. Check it out...



Real Life Management Survey Results

You tend to be an organized, structured person who likes details and is task-focused. You require stability and security in making your choices, as well as in doing things and working on projects. Much of your work is dedicated to the benefit of others.

You genuinely care about people, and you want to make a difference in their lives. However, insensitive and/or illogical people try your patience. You want things done on a timely basis, and you place a great deal of value on people doing what they say they'll do. You measure a person by his/her word, unselfishness, and credibility.

At the same time, you like to have fun. People enjoy being with you because you are dependable and trustworthy, and you are happiest when you're with friends you trust. You probably make a good manager or leader because you are willing to serve others.

At work, money is not necessarily your primary focus. And boring, intellectual conversations are something you do not enjoy at all. Instead, you have a bias for action, implementing a process and seeing to it that others benefit. You prefer to get things done, and let someone else worry about the bottom line.

In managing your personal finances your focus is not really on money, unless it's for the security of your family. You can manage a budget well enough, but you don't particularly enjoy it. You'd prefer that someone else worry about that.

As for your lifestyle, you tend to maintain pretty good habits, even if you occasionally indulge in a few carbs and a burger with fries. You welcome a somewhat structured approach to fitness, but following a very restrictive diet and intense exercise program would not appeal to you.

The biggest stress in your life tends to come from people you perceive as disorganized and/or insensitive.

Labels: ,

who are they talking about?

man did they get you wrong. i can point out a lot of things that were wrong but i do not have time to point all of that out.

Wow - that's incredible.
What kind of questions did they ask? Which company was this? And can anyone get a copy of this questionnaire? Praying that you will find a great job soon. Your apartment video was so cool. Your mom shared that with Ward and I. It's going to be an amazing semester for you - I just know it.

We see the amazing art of psychology. Psychologists created that test you took and carefully planed each question. Lucky for me, this is the semester that I finally learn about psychological testing. woo hoo. Most of that was correct but if you ask me i don't know that they measured you right when they talked about your exercise habits. yeh, i read your nike.com stats that sounds intense to me.

Here's a link to the survey. I don't know if it's free or not. I took mine on paper.


http://www.reallifemanagement.com/profile.php

Post a Comment

About me

  • Who?: Sean Walker
  • What?: Husband/Grad Student/Student Pastor
  • When?: Now's good
  • Where?: Fort Worth, TX
  • Why?: Ha!
  • Pics
  • Sermons
  • Videos
  • More Info

Home

My Videos

Networking

  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Twitter Updates

A Pithy Quote 4 U

  • "The Bible is like a lion, you don't have to defend it, just turn it loose."

    -C.H. Spurgeon

Currently Listening To

  • Ace Troubleshooter

Currently Reading

  • "Parenting with Kingdom Purpose"
    by Ken Hemphill and Richard Ross

  • "Soul Searching"
    by Christian Smith

  • "Transformation of Student Ministry"
    by Richard Ross