« Home | Some Cool Weather » | Spring '07 Grades » | Update May '07 » | Go Home » | 9 Days » | You know you're from South Louisiana if... » | Easter Cartoon » | BMW Films - Ticker » | Nice... » | How's This For Church Advertising? »

Cna yuo raed tihs?

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs?
Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.
The phaonmneal pweor of the human mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at
Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a
wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the f rsit and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll
raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not
raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh?
yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Labels:

thanks for making me feel special today Sean.

i'm special too!

scottie, you're always special. in fact you're sooooo special that you are sought out. what a special guy

glad to get another post. i'm sure your time schedule would not permit daily additions to your blog but it's nice to see you back in the saddle.

You'll love this one, too...

Dear Dad,
$chool i$ really $well. I am making lot$ of friend$ and $tudying very hard. I have $o much $tuff, I $imply can’t think of anything I need. $o if you like, $end a card, a$ I would love to hear from you. Love, Your $on


Dear son,
I kNOw astroNOmy, ecoNOmics, and oceaNOgraphy are eNOugh to keep an hoNOrs student busy. Do NOt forget that the pursuit of kNOwledge is a NOble task, and you can’t study eNOugh. Love, Dad

Hope all is well in your neck of the woods... did I hear there were 30!!! changed lives at the "Courage Kingdom"? WOW!!!!

I can read it. My mind is definitely not strange.

Post a Comment

About me

  • Who?: Sean Walker
  • What?: Husband/Grad Student/Student Pastor
  • When?: Now's good
  • Where?: Fort Worth, TX
  • Why?: Ha!
  • Pics
  • Sermons
  • Videos
  • More Info

Home

My Videos

Networking

  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Twitter Updates

A Pithy Quote 4 U

  • "The Bible is like a lion, you don't have to defend it, just turn it loose."

    -C.H. Spurgeon

Currently Listening To

  • Ace Troubleshooter

Currently Reading

  • "Parenting with Kingdom Purpose"
    by Ken Hemphill and Richard Ross

  • "Soul Searching"
    by Christian Smith

  • "Transformation of Student Ministry"
    by Richard Ross