« Home | You know you're from South Louisiana if... » | Easter Cartoon » | BMW Films - Ticker » | Nice... » | How's This For Church Advertising? » | 2007 Correspondents Dinner » | What Not To Do on the Internet » | Jump in this convo... » | Disclaimer » | New Job »

9 Days

My first semester will be over in 9 days (5-9-07). I have 2 finals and a nice-size paper due in those 9 days.

My paper is on Sola Scriptura. I might post it, depending on how confident I am in it, haha, we'll see.

I am loving school. I won't lie, my first month of classes was scary. I was real unsure if I was suppose to be here mainly b/c the workload seemed too great. But after I learned how to eat an elephant (one bite at a time) things improved and I really started to enjoy my study here.

Here's the reason I'm posting, was so that I could have an excuse to post this quote that I came across in my research for this paper...

"The Cross alone is our theology." -Martin Luther (not King Jr. haha)

I'm hoping to post in the near future some amazing things I've learned and other things about faith in Christ that I've rediscovered and therefore re-owned. But until then...

Labels:

I know what you mean! I love seminary, I love the classes, the discussion, and I know if this is so with an undergraduate work, it has to be more so with the graduate studies. Praying for you Brother and hopefully we'll see you soon. Good Luck!

way to hang in there and build character and commitment. nothing that is important or significant comes free of charge. it takes discipline and stick-tu-itve-ness. it's amazing what we can do when we surrender to Him and develop important habits to make us successful in our endeavors. good stuff you're doing

Awesome congrats on completing your very first semester of seminary training. that is an incredible event. way to go

welcome to www.idon'tpostanymore.com
just kidding. congratulations on finishing your first semester.

congratulations!!!! we are sooo proud of you. praying for you and missing ya back home. are you in school for the summer?? be blessed my brother

Post a Comment

About me

  • Who?: Sean Walker
  • What?: Husband/Grad Student/Student Pastor
  • When?: Now's good
  • Where?: Fort Worth, TX
  • Why?: Ha!
  • Pics
  • Sermons
  • Videos
  • More Info

Home

My Videos

Networking

  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Twitter Updates

A Pithy Quote 4 U

  • "The Bible is like a lion, you don't have to defend it, just turn it loose."

    -C.H. Spurgeon

Currently Listening To

  • Ace Troubleshooter

Currently Reading

  • "Parenting with Kingdom Purpose"
    by Ken Hemphill and Richard Ross

  • "Soul Searching"
    by Christian Smith

  • "Transformation of Student Ministry"
    by Richard Ross