« Home | A Pastor With Guts » | Funny Church Signs » | Will Huckabee Be The Next Ross Perot/Ralph Nader? » | Representing! » | Pops/Mom and I in front of Rotunda at SWBTS » | A 15-Lateral Touchdown to Win this past weekend » | Many Thanks! » | Dr. Ross on Parenting » | "From himself... From the future..." » | SYATP 2007 »

1 Year

Today is a year in Fort Worth. December 2nd, 2006, my brothers drove me to Fort Worth. It's flown by. Thanks again to everyone who supported me getting here and who are continuing to support me while I'm here.

Labels:

Whoaaaa, pretty incredible journey. way to go

and then we went to eat at Seven Salsas! GOODNESS!

Man o Man, johnnie E is still alive... was wondering. Haven't heard any confessions in a while and i know they're getting stacked up. time to get some sweet relief.

yes, well I never know If I can reach the unreachable...

Post a Comment

About me

  • Who?: Sean Walker
  • What?: Husband/Grad Student/Student Pastor
  • When?: Now's good
  • Where?: Fort Worth, TX
  • Why?: Ha!
  • Pics
  • Sermons
  • Videos
  • More Info

Home

My Videos

Networking

  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Twitter Updates

A Pithy Quote 4 U

  • "The Bible is like a lion, you don't have to defend it, just turn it loose."

    -C.H. Spurgeon

Currently Listening To

  • Ace Troubleshooter

Currently Reading

  • "Parenting with Kingdom Purpose"
    by Ken Hemphill and Richard Ross

  • "Soul Searching"
    by Christian Smith

  • "Transformation of Student Ministry"
    by Richard Ross