« Home | Marc Broussard & Sara Bareilles at House of Blues ... » | Ref Tackles SC QB » | Mac vs PC - Brilliant! » | Politicked! Where Politics Meets Chrisitanity! » | Is This Suppose To Be Funny? » | Great Commercials - Post 5 - Dr. Pepper » | Great Commercials - Post 4 - Jeep » | Blog Love - Benjamin Spell » | The Bailout Simplified » | Star Wars/Matrix Kid »

I Might Be Turning In To Richard Dunkin :)

Since I bought my 2000 Mazda 626 in October 2006 I've been keeping track of my receipts and logging all of my info, such as miles driven, mpg, total costs, and gallons purchased in Excel. After the recent gas price drops, I thought that exporting a graph that showed the dramatic price drop would look cool. So, with Richard Dunkin as my inspiration, the following is the price per gallon I've spent on gas from October 2006 to October 2008. (Image exported from Apple's Numbers)

click on the image to see a larger version





















Here is an image exported from excel

like i told you before...in light of the recent drop in the price of gasoline, I was thinking about buying myself a 4 door, 4 wheel drive truck with oversized tires on it!

thanks to your excel spreadsheet i now know that it is a great decision to do that!

Post a Comment

About me

  • Who?: Sean Walker
  • What?: Husband/Grad Student/Student Pastor
  • When?: Now's good
  • Where?: Fort Worth, TX
  • Why?: Ha!
  • Pics
  • Sermons
  • Videos
  • More Info

Home

My Videos

Networking

  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Twitter Updates

A Pithy Quote 4 U

  • "The Bible is like a lion, you don't have to defend it, just turn it loose."

    -C.H. Spurgeon

Currently Listening To

  • Ace Troubleshooter

Currently Reading

  • "Parenting with Kingdom Purpose"
    by Ken Hemphill and Richard Ross

  • "Soul Searching"
    by Christian Smith

  • "Transformation of Student Ministry"
    by Richard Ross