« Home | Pic » | What Do Anchor Groups and Wendys Have In Common? » | ABC » | Raw Emotion + Good Music = What? » | The Christmas Jam » | Christmas Music » | Beginning My Tradition » | Stealth » | Step 2 » | Self-discovery vs. Spoonfed »

Spritual Clarity

The first step away from being spiritually muddled and into spiritual clarity is obedience.

Hmmm?

Matthew 5:8
Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.

Have you considered the monday morning study Sean?

John Eldredge....Waking the Dead...First chapter hits on 3 things:

1. We need CLARITY
2. Christ's offer is life NOW
3. We are at WAR

By the way...awseome roll in this morning! Kudos!

Keep the Son in your eyes....

Yeah, as soon as all those guys come attend my midnight bible study, I'll go to their 6am bible study:)

No, I don't function that early in the morning. I went to once before and it just doesn't fly for me.

sTw

Dude! You have a MIDNIGHT study?! That is so cool!

No, I don't. that's jsut what I tell all the guys who invite me to the 6am bible study... :)

sTw

I have always wondered whether obedience came first or trust...I think I lean towards the latter.

Isa. 50:10-Who among you fears the LORD and obeys the word of his servant? Let him who walks in the dark, who has no light, trust in the name of the LORD and rely on his God.

oh yeah, and did Eve REALLY give Adam and apple in the garden or was it a PC. I think the latter would be a better translation of the original text and seems to fit the definition of original sin better. : )

And here I was clearing my schedule around midnight! I feel so used and lead on Sean...Oh well!

That's hilarious! I bet it was a PC b/c Apples are a gift from God:) I had another friend yesterday tell me he was making the switch to Apple. I'm going to convert the world to Apple, one PC user(dare I say sinner? jj) at a time.

sTw

I know. My apologies!

sTw

Helloooooo?? Annnyboddy Heeeerrree???? Riiicolaaaa!!!!

Come back later. I don't need room service right now.

Lazarus.....come forth!!!

No Jesus, I'm not ready yet. I thought we rehearsed this! Stick to your script!!!!

Guiness World Records called...something about breaking the record held for longest time between publishing an original thought...I know its gotta be hard but don't publish just yet! Your soooo close!

That's funny you say that b/c I just had something I thoguth about this morning that I wanted to post about called Personal PR. but I guess I need to hold out for the Guiness Record.

OK, just give up! Some guy in India is going to beat you because if he wins he gets more than bragging rights. That guy will get bumped up the caste system the next time around so I don't think hes going to take this lying down ( Ok...so maybe he is...) anyway-take this discussion over to my place of nothing else! : ) Its easy...just click on the pretty blue letters....ciao

Post a Comment

About me

  • Who?: Sean Walker
  • What?: Husband/Grad Student/Student Pastor
  • When?: Now's good
  • Where?: Fort Worth, TX
  • Why?: Ha!
  • Pics
  • Sermons
  • Videos
  • More Info

Home

My Videos

Networking

  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Twitter Updates

A Pithy Quote 4 U

  • "The Bible is like a lion, you don't have to defend it, just turn it loose."

    -C.H. Spurgeon

Currently Listening To

  • Ace Troubleshooter

Currently Reading

  • "Parenting with Kingdom Purpose"
    by Ken Hemphill and Richard Ross

  • "Soul Searching"
    by Christian Smith

  • "Transformation of Student Ministry"
    by Richard Ross