« Home | ABC » | Raw Emotion + Good Music = What? » | The Christmas Jam » | Christmas Music » | Beginning My Tradition » | Stealth » | Step 2 » | Self-discovery vs. Spoonfed » | 2 Hooks In The Water » | True or Not True? »

What Do Anchor Groups and Wendys Have In Common?










So Wendys has this commercial that appears to be targeted towards the college age where they have this club like music and the Wendys burgers that grow and shrink in heighth on beat. Basically advertising that you can get as many patties as you want on your burger.

Well Tuesday night after anchor group I was fixing to go to sleep and the guys from my anchor group called me and let me in on their scheme they were executing. They were in the drive through at Wendys and were fixing to order a Wendys Classic Burger with 10 patties to take them up on their advertisement in the commercial. Well they kept me on speakerphone as they ordered the burger and picked it up. When they got up to the menu where you place your order and they said, "Um yes... We'd like a Burger with 10 patties." And they responded, "WHAT?" And after a little debate between them and the cook whether or not a 10 patty burger was physically possible and the conceded to make it. Around $11 bucks it came out to be. They had to use 2 of the normal wrappers to wrap this burger. It was heavy.

Well, they brought it by my apt after they got so that we could stare at it amazement:) It was HUGE! After giving it its proper recognition we all took turns seeing who could actually get their mouth around it. Gross, I know. I won't be eating at Wendys for a while.

Check out the pics. And trust me, the actual burger is even more gross than the pics.










The 10 patty in all ts glory










The guys in my anchor group ready to pounce










This is it after we took turns seeing who could actually take a bite out of it.

Hey, Sean, this came up as a new post, but the date is marked Dec 18? If you wrote it recently, change the date to the current one and it should move to the top.

Post a Comment

About me

  • Who?: Sean Walker
  • What?: Husband/Grad Student/Student Pastor
  • When?: Now's good
  • Where?: Fort Worth, TX
  • Why?: Ha!
  • Pics
  • Sermons
  • Videos
  • More Info

Home

My Videos

Networking

  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Twitter Updates

A Pithy Quote 4 U

  • "The Bible is like a lion, you don't have to defend it, just turn it loose."

    -C.H. Spurgeon

Currently Listening To

  • Ace Troubleshooter

Currently Reading

  • "Parenting with Kingdom Purpose"
    by Ken Hemphill and Richard Ross

  • "Soul Searching"
    by Christian Smith

  • "Transformation of Student Ministry"
    by Richard Ross