« Home | What a Sunset » | Hunt For Red July - Post 1 » | Smile of a Child » | Can God Be Trusted? Part 2 » | Run Forrest Run » | Prayer » | Going Through Hell... » | Ahhhh, how awesome! » | Updated Photo » | One Of My Favortie Songs »

Smile of a Child

It happened again this morning. A blah morning, not feeling good, and then I bump into a few kids at the office that are running around, having a blast, and I hang with them for a second and what do you know, they changed my mood.

I guess I need to hurry up and have kids:)

Speaking of that, if you want what you think about marraige and kids to be rocked, check out this message. Click here to go view/listen to it. It's the sermon on 7-16-06. This sermon on marriage and kids called "Marriage By Design" will challenge you in a cool way. This is the 1st of 4 parts to this sermon series. I haven't listened to the 2nd one yet, and the 3rd and 4th will be up in 2 weeks.

Cool sermon Sean...my parents bought into some of the same lies and had a doctor tell God what to do only to change their mind years later and I have two little brothers to prove it!

that's awesome! i never saw it like that before but I think I believed some of the same lies, and for selfish reasons. I always said I'd have 3 MAX! b/c more than 3 would be an inconvenience on MY life. How selfish is that!?!?!?

i've definitely given some more thought to what I'll do in the future with how many kids I'll have.

Post a Comment

About me

  • Who?: Sean Walker
  • What?: Husband/Grad Student/Student Pastor
  • When?: Now's good
  • Where?: Fort Worth, TX
  • Why?: Ha!
  • Pics
  • Sermons
  • Videos
  • More Info

Home

My Videos

Networking

  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Twitter Updates

A Pithy Quote 4 U

  • "The Bible is like a lion, you don't have to defend it, just turn it loose."

    -C.H. Spurgeon

Currently Listening To

  • Ace Troubleshooter

Currently Reading

  • "Parenting with Kingdom Purpose"
    by Ken Hemphill and Richard Ross

  • "Soul Searching"
    by Christian Smith

  • "Transformation of Student Ministry"
    by Richard Ross