« Home | Tonight's Weather Was Crazy » | My Working Definition of Wisdom » | Group Run - 2.2 » | My Friend Who Hates Video Games Asked That I Post ... » | Group Run - Post 2.1 » | Group Run - Post 1.3 » | Hunt for Red July - Post 6 » | Group Run - Post 1.2 » | Group Run - Post 1.1 » | The Next Season of My Life »

Unprompted (if that's even a word) Love

I was at a resteraunt after church tonight and at the table next to ours was a mom and dad and 2 young children. And the young boy in his high chair was turned away from the table looking at something for a second and then he turned backed to his mom and said, "Hey mom!" reall excited like. Then after she said "Yes?" he said so innocently, and unprompted, "I love you."

Why the hek did God take the huge risk of giving us a choice? Why did He take the risk of knowing rejection?

Why? B/c the reward of unprompted love was worth the risk of rejection.

thats relly cool!.....something that can seem so simple...that people say everyday.......it's cool to look into that instaed of just settlin for surfuce deep.

Post a Comment

About me

  • Who?: Sean Walker
  • What?: Husband/Grad Student/Student Pastor
  • When?: Now's good
  • Where?: Fort Worth, TX
  • Why?: Ha!
  • Pics
  • Sermons
  • Videos
  • More Info

Home

My Videos

Networking

  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Twitter Updates

A Pithy Quote 4 U

  • "The Bible is like a lion, you don't have to defend it, just turn it loose."

    -C.H. Spurgeon

Currently Listening To

  • Ace Troubleshooter

Currently Reading

  • "Parenting with Kingdom Purpose"
    by Ken Hemphill and Richard Ross

  • "Soul Searching"
    by Christian Smith

  • "Transformation of Student Ministry"
    by Richard Ross