« Home | More Blog Love » | Group Run 13.1 » | Prayer Request » | It Never Stops » | Check These Out » | New Blog » | Group Run - 12.1 » | Crescent Connection Road Race » | My New Favorite Meal » | Phone Call »

Crazy Week To Continue

This week has been nuts! It's a set change week which means we have all new media launching this Sunday for our new series called "Interview With God." This means that we have new countdowns, new roll ins, new motion backs, new handouts, new logos. New everything! To create all these graphics, we've ("we" being the media department) have been working on them for almost 4 weeks. And this Sunday is when we launch the new series.

So.... it's been a busy week. Then... this weekend will be just as busy with vocal team auditions, college football, friends in town, group running, and church. It's gotten so busy that I've actually scheduled my down/fun time. I've calendered it and I have reminders set to say "SEAN!!!! Go play!!!!" Haha. Then.... I'm out of town next week. Yep, I'm taking my summer vacation that I never took.

So.... don't get your hopes up for a lot of blogging :) But do check out my friend's blogs to your right on this page.

hope that you are not working too hard. listen to those reminders that say "go play"

I'm all for this whole playing thing. It's very important!

It seems like everyone is busier than they've ever been these last couple of weeks. I'm looking forward to the time when things slow down a little bit.

Are you going to Florida? If so I better know about it. I mean seriously, I want an email or a phone call if you are in Tampa. I am going home next weekend for Justin's bday celebration....

Post a Comment

About me

  • Who?: Sean Walker
  • What?: Husband/Grad Student/Student Pastor
  • When?: Now's good
  • Where?: Fort Worth, TX
  • Why?: Ha!
  • Pics
  • Sermons
  • Videos
  • More Info

Home

My Videos

Networking

  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Twitter Updates

A Pithy Quote 4 U

  • "The Bible is like a lion, you don't have to defend it, just turn it loose."

    -C.H. Spurgeon

Currently Listening To

  • Ace Troubleshooter

Currently Reading

  • "Parenting with Kingdom Purpose"
    by Ken Hemphill and Richard Ross

  • "Soul Searching"
    by Christian Smith

  • "Transformation of Student Ministry"
    by Richard Ross