« Home | It Never Stops » | Check These Out » | New Blog » | Group Run - 12.1 » | Crescent Connection Road Race » | My New Favorite Meal » | Phone Call » | Race in New Orleans This Saturday » | Lafayette Grub » | Group Run - 11.1 »

Prayer Request

I have a prayer request. I've got a need that I need filled. It's kind of tough to talk about on a blog but I need as many prayers as I can. It's very important and it's something that I'm very vulnerable about. A lot of you know that I've been struggling with this for quite a few months now and that this can be a very tough tim in my life. This issue not only effects me, but a lot of other people around me, and around the nation. It's not something I've ever shared about on my blog b/c I don't want people to get the wrong impression about me. If you're reading this, can pause and stop where you're at and get on your knees and pray that....... TENNESSEE WHOOPS 'DEM GATORS THIS WEEKEND?!!!!

you are CRAZY man! i cant believe that i read through all of that.

i will pray for your tn. if you pray for LSU against auburn. i just want for you to pray that no one gets hurt out there and that they all have fun. being praying for auburn especially in the fun area, b/c i know it cannot but fun when you are getting thrown around by LSU for 3 hours!

Haha! What?! It was a REAL request :)

I'll pray that for LSU.... I'll pray that they don't get smacked around after Auburn goes and stomps on the "eye" of your tiger in center feild before the game again.

Where are they playing at by the way?

in auburn. so i take it that you saw that for the arizona game? the person i was sitting next to asked if the other team always did that. i told her only the ones who want to tick-off the players. i heard a lsu player talking about it on the news and that was exactly what he was saying. when they heard about it, it just made them want to beat the crap out of arizona.

God told me that He doesnt answer such blasphmous prayers.

God says to go talk to Him again:)

Start saving sucker!!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • Who?: Sean Walker
  • What?: Husband/Grad Student/Student Pastor
  • When?: Now's good
  • Where?: Fort Worth, TX
  • Why?: Ha!
  • Pics
  • Sermons
  • Videos
  • More Info

Home

My Videos

Networking

  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Twitter Updates

A Pithy Quote 4 U

  • "The Bible is like a lion, you don't have to defend it, just turn it loose."

    -C.H. Spurgeon

Currently Listening To

  • Ace Troubleshooter

Currently Reading

  • "Parenting with Kingdom Purpose"
    by Ken Hemphill and Richard Ross

  • "Soul Searching"
    by Christian Smith

  • "Transformation of Student Ministry"
    by Richard Ross