« Home | Phone Call » | Race in New Orleans This Saturday » | Lafayette Grub » | Group Run - 11.1 » | What? What Was That? You Got Whooped, What? » | Blogger Birth Announcement! » | Group Run - 10.1 » | 4000 FPS » | Stop Messing With Me » | I HATED That Sermon »

My New Favorite Meal

Deer-burgers. Hmmmmm, they were good! Thank you Mr. Justin Head for the lesson.

"Give a Walker one of your deer-burgers and feed him for a meal. Teach a Walker how to MAKE your deer-burgers and feed him and all his friends for a lifetime!!!!"

Where is mine?

Lessons are free of charge. For only $99.95 per hour I will show you all of my wild game dishes. Just joking, cooking class is always open free of charge, but you might have to help with the dishes.

so why wasnt i invited? i can cook for you too, justin isnt the only person who knows how to cook you know. but i understand...its probably a ULL thing right?

i am moving back to lafayette. that way i know if its distance that is seperating us or just that fact that you dont want me around anymore.

Why weren't you invited???? You were!

Why didn't you show up??????

That pic was from 2 weekends ago. Remember? I called you but you couldn't make it. You always get invited!!!!! :)

are you sure that a "1" deer burger will feed a Walker for a meal? I have reason to believe that it may take a little more than that.

good point, I might need to correct that statement! :)

Hmmm, I'll have to remember that next time I'm in town (which will be in October!)

Very Cool! We need to get our peeps together

i was thinking that you were having a party at your apartment not at your parents house. i would have come if i had know that!

just joking...i remember the invite now

Post a Comment

About me

  • Who?: Sean Walker
  • What?: Husband/Grad Student/Student Pastor
  • When?: Now's good
  • Where?: Fort Worth, TX
  • Why?: Ha!
  • Pics
  • Sermons
  • Videos
  • More Info

Home

My Videos

Networking

  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Twitter Updates

A Pithy Quote 4 U

  • "The Bible is like a lion, you don't have to defend it, just turn it loose."

    -C.H. Spurgeon

Currently Listening To

  • Ace Troubleshooter

Currently Reading

  • "Parenting with Kingdom Purpose"
    by Ken Hemphill and Richard Ross

  • "Soul Searching"
    by Christian Smith

  • "Transformation of Student Ministry"
    by Richard Ross