« Home | Is it Fake or Foto? » | A Week Off » | I'm Outtie » | 1 Thing » | Driving » | Hope Roll In » | Lose It Roll In » | How To Put Videos On Your Blog » | Blue Pill or Red Pill? » | The Rabbit Hole Is Deep »

Go Fish Roll In

This is the roll in for a series we did called Go Fish. A lot of people thought this was me in the video, but I wish I was that handsome... Anybody know who our star character is?

Shot with Canon GL2s. Created with Adobe PhotoshopCS2, Adobe Audition 1.0, Adobe After Effects 6.5 and Adobe Premeire Pro 1.5.

Labels:

I know!

The Juice, aka J-head, Aka the man squared, aka Justin Head

you dont have big feet and you dont wear a wedding band. why would it be you?

i dunno, but I had wuite a few poeple come up to me after that video played asking if it was me.

good point scott you are very observant. I think what would suggest to me that Sean was the mystery man, if i didn't actually know who it is, is those WHITE hands. ooops did i just write that. :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • Who?: Sean Walker
  • What?: Husband/Grad Student/Student Pastor
  • When?: Now's good
  • Where?: Fort Worth, TX
  • Why?: Ha!
  • Pics
  • Sermons
  • Videos
  • More Info

Home

My Videos

Networking

  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Twitter Updates

A Pithy Quote 4 U

  • "The Bible is like a lion, you don't have to defend it, just turn it loose."

    -C.H. Spurgeon

Currently Listening To

  • Ace Troubleshooter

Currently Reading

  • "Parenting with Kingdom Purpose"
    by Ken Hemphill and Richard Ross

  • "Soul Searching"
    by Christian Smith

  • "Transformation of Student Ministry"
    by Richard Ross