« Home | Driving » | Hope Roll In » | Lose It Roll In » | How To Put Videos On Your Blog » | Blue Pill or Red Pill? » | The Rabbit Hole Is Deep » | Crazy Week To Continue » | More Blog Love » | Group Run 13.1 » | Prayer Request »

1 Thing

I have 1 thing to say after this Saturday's collge football.......


At least LSU lost too!!!!!!! That brought a smile to my face :)

But Georgia did win so everything is right with the world!

http://www.cop.ufl.edu/safezone/doty/dotyhome/graphics/ftngtr.jpg



I thought it was a rather grand day personally!

boooooo, LSU lost :-(

(I have to pick at least one team to support, otherwise my sports crew will think I'm strange! So of course LSU gets my vote!)

Horned Frogs won again! That is the team with the longest winning streak in the nation by the way.

LSU was robbed on two passing interference calls. The last one reminded me of the US loss to Russia in the basketball olympics a few decades ago.

Just goes to show that some people can pay a lot for REFS!

Post a Comment

About me

  • Who?: Sean Walker
  • What?: Husband/Grad Student/Student Pastor
  • When?: Now's good
  • Where?: Fort Worth, TX
  • Why?: Ha!
  • Pics
  • Sermons
  • Videos
  • More Info

Home

My Videos

Networking

  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Twitter Updates

A Pithy Quote 4 U

  • "The Bible is like a lion, you don't have to defend it, just turn it loose."

    -C.H. Spurgeon

Currently Listening To

  • Ace Troubleshooter

Currently Reading

  • "Parenting with Kingdom Purpose"
    by Ken Hemphill and Richard Ross

  • "Soul Searching"
    by Christian Smith

  • "Transformation of Student Ministry"
    by Richard Ross