« Home | Some More » | A Few More Pics Fron TN » | Go Fish Roll In » | Is it Fake or Foto? » | A Week Off » | I'm Outtie » | 1 Thing » | Driving » | Hope Roll In » | Lose It Roll In »

Is There Anything More Powerful?

Is there anything more powerful than love?

Really, is there? I haven't found anything yet.

I'm continually amazed at what it drives people to do. Love will make people endure things they normally wouldn't, do things they normally wouldn't, think ways that they've never thought before, and feel things they've never felt before.


It's just cool to think about. Our Creator is brilliant. The most powerful thing that humans are capable of is something we can't feel with our hands or see with our eyes. We can see and touch the effects of love, but I've never held love in my hand. I've never taken a picture of it.

But our Creator put something this powerful in ALL of us!

Why?!

I heard someone say that the glory of God is man fully. Is there anything like love that make us feel fully alive?






Heavenly Father,

I hesitate to tell you "I love you" only b/c when I say and it and You say it, they are worlds apart in what comes with it and the genuineness behind it. But Father, I love You as best as I know how. I'm a mess and my love is unworthy, but it's Yours. To try and fathom the extent of Your love is impossible. To give up what You loved most so that we could be with You is AMAZING! This doesn't begin to cover it, but thank you Father. I want to thank You with my life.

Thank you for giving me the capacity to love others. Help me be a good steward of what you've put in my heart. Use it to bring honor to You! Break my heart and keep it chasing after You.

I love You

About me

  • Who?: Sean Walker
  • What?: Husband/Grad Student/Student Pastor
  • When?: Now's good
  • Where?: Fort Worth, TX
  • Why?: Ha!
  • Pics
  • Sermons
  • Videos
  • More Info

Home

My Videos

Networking

  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Twitter Updates

A Pithy Quote 4 U

  • "The Bible is like a lion, you don't have to defend it, just turn it loose."

    -C.H. Spurgeon

Currently Listening To

  • Ace Troubleshooter

Currently Reading

  • "Parenting with Kingdom Purpose"
    by Ken Hemphill and Richard Ross

  • "Soul Searching"
    by Christian Smith

  • "Transformation of Student Ministry"
    by Richard Ross