« Home | Group Run - 11.1 » | What? What Was That? You Got Whooped, What? » | Blogger Birth Announcement! » | Group Run - 10.1 » | 4000 FPS » | Stop Messing With Me » | I HATED That Sermon » | Why Do You Like Tennessee So Much? » | You Ready? » | Group Run - 9.1 »

Lafayette Grub

I know I'm leaving soon but I wanted to do this anyway. I'm gonna start posting new places to eat that I've been to. Let me know of suggestions and I'll check 'em out and post about them.

Today's was Cafe Lola. It was probably a couple months ago that Drew took me here for lunch, well today my pops and I were figuring out where to eat lunch and I pitched this place at him and so we went. I had the Lola burger which was a 1/3 lb burger with provolone(sp?) cheese, mushrooms and bell peppers. It was awesome! Check it out. It's down town near Lafayette General Hospital. Click here for more info on it.

Ok, being an expert eater, I figured that I had to make a recommendation of a place for you to try. I would recommend Rendezvous on 2nd street in Memphis. Let me know when you try it and I might even buy your dinner. :)

Yeah that suggestion helps us Lafayette residents out a lot :)

I think "one day" I might take you up on that free dinner. Do they serve corndogs there?

Boulevard Grille
Monday – Saturday for lunch
Wednesday – Friday for dinner
1120-A Coolidge Blvd.
Lafayette, LA
337.264.1117

Contemporary decor and upscale atmosphere serving great burgers, sandwiches, salads, Tex Mex and steaks.

it's yummy- meat ground fresh daily....

you also may like this site-
www.eatlafayette.blogspot.com/

I'll check 'em out. Thanks!

Post a Comment

About me

  • Who?: Sean Walker
  • What?: Husband/Grad Student/Student Pastor
  • When?: Now's good
  • Where?: Fort Worth, TX
  • Why?: Ha!
  • Pics
  • Sermons
  • Videos
  • More Info

Home

My Videos

Networking

  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Twitter Updates

A Pithy Quote 4 U

  • "The Bible is like a lion, you don't have to defend it, just turn it loose."

    -C.H. Spurgeon

Currently Listening To

  • Ace Troubleshooter

Currently Reading

  • "Parenting with Kingdom Purpose"
    by Ken Hemphill and Richard Ross

  • "Soul Searching"
    by Christian Smith

  • "Transformation of Student Ministry"
    by Richard Ross