« Home | Stop Messing With Me » | I HATED That Sermon » | Why Do You Like Tennessee So Much? » | You Ready? » | Group Run - 9.1 » | Google Owns The World And I Love It That Way » | What Red Heads Talk About » | Picture Dependent » | I Am What You See In Me » | More Blog Love »

4000 FPS

If you know what FPS stands for, then you need to go watch this. And if you like golf you'll like this even more. Click here to go to SwingPortrait.com Amazing!


















FPS = frames per seconds

About me

  • Who?: Sean Walker
  • What?: Husband/Grad Student/Student Pastor
  • When?: Now's good
  • Where?: Fort Worth, TX
  • Why?: Ha!
  • Pics
  • Sermons
  • Videos
  • More Info

Home

My Videos

Networking

  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Twitter Updates

A Pithy Quote 4 U

  • "The Bible is like a lion, you don't have to defend it, just turn it loose."

    -C.H. Spurgeon

Currently Listening To

  • Ace Troubleshooter

Currently Reading

  • "Parenting with Kingdom Purpose"
    by Ken Hemphill and Richard Ross

  • "Soul Searching"
    by Christian Smith

  • "Transformation of Student Ministry"
    by Richard Ross