« Home | SYATP 2006 » | Look At This Kid » | You've Got To See These Pics :) » | Psalm 27 » | If Only I Could Putt Like Him :) » | My New Toy » | Summer Blockbusters » | Weather » | Group Run - 14.1 » | Is There Anything More Powerful? »

Thanks Everyone

Really, I want to say thanks to everyone who made my birthday special yesterday. It was a fun and crazy day. Check out how cool it started off. First I got a phone call from one of my good friends Kristin in FL who left a voice mail of her Kindergarten class in Palm Beach, all singing happy birthday to me. It was the by far the COOLEST birthday phone call I've ever gotten in my life! I was blown away. I got to speak at See You At The Pole. I got to do breakfast with my mom, which was a rare opportunity that I LOVED. My co-workers at church were AWESOME! Vo and her creative artwork on the wall outside my office, Andrew and his birthday balloon hat that I proudly wore, Mandie and Graslyn's cards, and the cheesecake party. I got a phone call from Scott where he talked to me for like 10-15 minutes about just random stuff and then said he had to go and said bye, and then said, "WAIT WAIT WAIT! By the way, happy birthday!" Haha! He SO got me. And I got to do lunch with my dad, Ron, Richard, and Andy where we busted up a buffet! Then, Justin took me out for dinner and fed me like a king!

I really felt loved yesterday. Thank you everyone for making it special.


And if you're someone who goes, "Danget, I forgot Sean's birthday. He's gonna think I hate him." No worries. I never tell people it's my birthday and don't care at ALL when people don't remember b/c that is the thing that I'm absolutely worst at, is remembering other people's birthdays! So really, don't sweat it.

i am glad that you had a great birthday!

Post a Comment

About me

  • Who?: Sean Walker
  • What?: Husband/Grad Student/Student Pastor
  • When?: Now's good
  • Where?: Fort Worth, TX
  • Why?: Ha!
  • Pics
  • Sermons
  • Videos
  • More Info

Home

My Videos

Networking

  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Twitter Updates

A Pithy Quote 4 U

  • "The Bible is like a lion, you don't have to defend it, just turn it loose."

    -C.H. Spurgeon

Currently Listening To

  • Ace Troubleshooter

Currently Reading

  • "Parenting with Kingdom Purpose"
    by Ken Hemphill and Richard Ross

  • "Soul Searching"
    by Christian Smith

  • "Transformation of Student Ministry"
    by Richard Ross