« Home | Our Trusting During God's Testing » | More Blog Love » | T-Minus 15 Days and Counting » | Selling My Expedition » | Christ Follower - Video 2 of 4 » | It's 64 degrees in Forth Worht right now » | Glory Just Around The Corner » | More Blog Love » | I Went to Church on the Internet Today » | You Won't Believe This! »

Can God Be Trusted? Part 2

A sermon I preached on Sunday July 3, 2006 at my local church, East Bayou. It was part 2 of a series of sermons called The Big Picture. The message is about how when we're tempted, there is more at stake than what we see in front of us. Our faith is at stake.

Labels: , , ,

I love it. You're so animated!:)

Post a Comment

About me

  • Who?: Sean Walker
  • What?: Husband/Grad Student/Student Pastor
  • When?: Now's good
  • Where?: Fort Worth, TX
  • Why?: Ha!
  • Pics
  • Sermons
  • Videos
  • More Info

Home

My Videos

Networking

  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Twitter Updates

A Pithy Quote 4 U

  • "The Bible is like a lion, you don't have to defend it, just turn it loose."

    -C.H. Spurgeon

Currently Listening To

  • Ace Troubleshooter

Currently Reading

  • "Parenting with Kingdom Purpose"
    by Ken Hemphill and Richard Ross

  • "Soul Searching"
    by Christian Smith

  • "Transformation of Student Ministry"
    by Richard Ross