« Home | Cool Quote I Heard Tonight in the Car » | Pics » | I've Got My Sermons Online Now » | Can God Be Trusted? Part 2 » | Our Trusting During God's Testing » | More Blog Love » | T-Minus 15 Days and Counting » | Selling My Expedition » | Christ Follower - Video 2 of 4 » | It's 64 degrees in Forth Worht right now »

PIc From This Weekend

Labels: ,

Wow, what a gang. looks like they're looking for a job at commander's. hope it was fun.

who is in the picture. i think that i see you tim your mom and dad and maybe that is michael?? and i do not think you ever told me that you had a sister so that must be a lady friend of someone. just wondering

That is Amber, Micheal's girlfriend. She rocks. She's awesome!

Who's that guy on the far right in the tie? Is that you Rev?

The long lost BGR. It's good to hear from you.

I don't know who that guy is! :)

Busted! I hope your not blogging and driving at the same time! Aren't you supposed to be running errands?!

A man's gotta eat some lunch huh? :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • Who?: Sean Walker
  • What?: Husband/Grad Student/Student Pastor
  • When?: Now's good
  • Where?: Fort Worth, TX
  • Why?: Ha!
  • Pics
  • Sermons
  • Videos
  • More Info

Home

My Videos

Networking

  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Twitter Updates

A Pithy Quote 4 U

  • "The Bible is like a lion, you don't have to defend it, just turn it loose."

    -C.H. Spurgeon

Currently Listening To

  • Ace Troubleshooter

Currently Reading

  • "Parenting with Kingdom Purpose"
    by Ken Hemphill and Richard Ross

  • "Soul Searching"
    by Christian Smith

  • "Transformation of Student Ministry"
    by Richard Ross