« Home | Reinventing the Phone » | More Blog Love » | Tell Me Who I Am For Me » | A PIc I Like » | My Song for 2006 » | My new years eve fun/drama! :) » | My Running Stats for 2006 » | Switchfoot!!! » | Change A Word » | "Sean Walker" »

It's Only Physical

Awesome sermon by Andy Stanley in a series called "Twisted."

Click Here then go to the sermon on 11-5-06. I'm not a big fan of the short film in the beginning but skip to the sermon if you want. It's awesome.

Check out the whole series if you can. And you can buy the MP3s for like $3 a sermon and throw them on your ipod. That's how I listen to them.

Labels: ,

thanks for keeping us updated on what's hot

Post a Comment

About me

  • Who?: Sean Walker
  • What?: Husband/Grad Student/Student Pastor
  • When?: Now's good
  • Where?: Fort Worth, TX
  • Why?: Ha!
  • Pics
  • Sermons
  • Videos
  • More Info

Home

My Videos

Networking

  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Twitter Updates

A Pithy Quote 4 U

  • "The Bible is like a lion, you don't have to defend it, just turn it loose."

    -C.H. Spurgeon

Currently Listening To

  • Ace Troubleshooter

Currently Reading

  • "Parenting with Kingdom Purpose"
    by Ken Hemphill and Richard Ross

  • "Soul Searching"
    by Christian Smith

  • "Transformation of Student Ministry"
    by Richard Ross