« Home | Yep Yep Yep » | Almost Game Time » | More Ice » | Yep » | The New Gardener » | FC on a Saturday night » | nICE » | It's Only Physical » | Reinventing the Phone » | More Blog Love »

You Might Not Want to Watch This...

ALL i want for winter is a real good tan, all i want for winter is to stick my feet in the sand. dude, you can have it... there is now place like "south of I-10"

Nice video, I just have one thing I want you to clear up for me. You said in the video that you "...see this maybe once a decade maybe every ten...years..." I know that being from South Louisiana like you are might mean that you don't realize a decade IS ten years. But who am i to say anything?

how about a snow angel for your bestest angel?

Dude, Padre is just jealous that he can't have the kinda fun we are having! I mean you can get heat anywhere, but where can you get this? This has been the third year in a row for snow up here. Last year it was on Jacob's day of birth!

Post a Comment

About me

  • Who?: Sean Walker
  • What?: Husband/Grad Student/Student Pastor
  • When?: Now's good
  • Where?: Fort Worth, TX
  • Why?: Ha!
  • Pics
  • Sermons
  • Videos
  • More Info

Home

My Videos

Networking

  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Twitter Updates

A Pithy Quote 4 U

  • "The Bible is like a lion, you don't have to defend it, just turn it loose."

    -C.H. Spurgeon

Currently Listening To

  • Ace Troubleshooter

Currently Reading

  • "Parenting with Kingdom Purpose"
    by Ken Hemphill and Richard Ross

  • "Soul Searching"
    by Christian Smith

  • "Transformation of Student Ministry"
    by Richard Ross