« Home | New Job » | Heads Up » | The Lost Tomb of Jesus » | Humbled » | Actually... » | Good Times » | When Life Gets Really Difficult... » | Announcements (Student Ministry Style) » | Mid-February Update » | Who brags on you? »

Disclaimer

"What's up with the disclaimer to the right?"

As per instructed by my Fellowship Church Employee handbook I've added the following disclaimer just so everyone knows that this is a personal blog and not a blog that really has anything to do with Fellowship Church. :)

"I work at Fellowship Church. Everything here, however, is my personal opinion and is not read or approved before it is posted. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of Fellowship Church."

its all about watching your back!

maybe padre's place needs one of those for EBBC. if he ever posted something. haha

It seems a little tedious but it is good to have. People some times take things to the extreme and especially when people have a "role"(especially paid) by the church we/they are known as someone who knows "all"(eventhough we are FAR from it)so when opinions conflict things can get sticky. Having a disclaimer is just a "thang". I'm glad they are organized enough to see the possible future problems so they are able to prevent them from ever starting:). P.S.: Your comments are good to hear and as you know I agree with them many times, so keep them comin'!

hey scott. you sure were something in Houma... manly man. padre disclaims everything.

me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me! im just kidding

Post a Comment

About me

  • Who?: Sean Walker
  • What?: Husband/Grad Student/Student Pastor
  • When?: Now's good
  • Where?: Fort Worth, TX
  • Why?: Ha!
  • Pics
  • Sermons
  • Videos
  • More Info

Home

My Videos

Networking

  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Twitter Updates

A Pithy Quote 4 U

  • "The Bible is like a lion, you don't have to defend it, just turn it loose."

    -C.H. Spurgeon

Currently Listening To

  • Ace Troubleshooter

Currently Reading

  • "Parenting with Kingdom Purpose"
    by Ken Hemphill and Richard Ross

  • "Soul Searching"
    by Christian Smith

  • "Transformation of Student Ministry"
    by Richard Ross