« Home | Hmm. Windows Copying Mac? » | Prayer » | Simple is Good » | God, Was I Smoking Crack? :) » | Sermons » | You Might Not Want to Watch This... » | Yep Yep Yep » | Almost Game Time » | More Ice » | Yep »

Who brags on you?

I think that's a good indicator (obviously not the only indicator) of where you're at in your relationship with your spouse/girlfriend/boyfriend/friend/parent/child. Do they brag about you to others?

I read an email today from someone bragging on a relationship in their life, and it was just cool to read. You can tell they LOVED bragging on them. It was cool.

so then I thought about who I brag on the most in my life....

My Dad
My Mom
Justin Head
My Anchor Group (church small group) from Lafayette
(i literally bragged on all of them even just yesterday)


Who do you brag on the most? They're probably the most important people in your life.


Who brags on you to people?

Labels:

Ain't you something special. wow.

Post a Comment

About me

  • Who?: Sean Walker
  • What?: Husband/Grad Student/Student Pastor
  • When?: Now's good
  • Where?: Fort Worth, TX
  • Why?: Ha!
  • Pics
  • Sermons
  • Videos
  • More Info

Home

My Videos

Networking

  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Twitter Updates

A Pithy Quote 4 U

  • "The Bible is like a lion, you don't have to defend it, just turn it loose."

    -C.H. Spurgeon

Currently Listening To

  • Ace Troubleshooter

Currently Reading

  • "Parenting with Kingdom Purpose"
    by Ken Hemphill and Richard Ross

  • "Soul Searching"
    by Christian Smith

  • "Transformation of Student Ministry"
    by Richard Ross