« Home | Life Support » | LSU 38 - Ohio State 24 SEC Representing! » | THIS! » | Representing! » | Current Weather » | 1 Year » | A Pastor With Guts » | Funny Church Signs » | Will Huckabee Be The Next Ross Perot/Ralph Nader? » | Representing! »

Truth and Light

I was given the opportunity a couple of weeks ago to speak at my dad's church East Bayou Baptist back home in Lafayette, LA. The crowd was around 1,400 people and I spoke on Genesis 3:11 and how we can easily live our entire lives based on things that are totally untrue and how we need to expose those things and base our lives on truth and light. Below is video. Also I have a link to play and download the mp3 below that.



Hit play to listen.


Right click here and "save link as" to download the MP3 and throw it on your ipod.


Here's a couple of sermons from the last 2 times I had the opportunity to speak.
Can God Be Trusted Part 2
Our Trusting During God's Testing

Labels: , ,

I was going to email you today and tell you I listened to your sermon this morning from the podcast. I was blessed by it and enjoyed listening to you preach!!

Hope all is well for you! :)

oh..by the way...we have some friends that are on staff at Fellowship Church. Do you know Jason and Amy Smith?

Post a Comment

About me

  • Who?: Sean Walker
  • What?: Husband/Grad Student/Student Pastor
  • When?: Now's good
  • Where?: Fort Worth, TX
  • Why?: Ha!
  • Pics
  • Sermons
  • Videos
  • More Info

Home

My Videos

Networking

  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Twitter Updates

A Pithy Quote 4 U

  • "The Bible is like a lion, you don't have to defend it, just turn it loose."

    -C.H. Spurgeon

Currently Listening To

  • Ace Troubleshooter

Currently Reading

  • "Parenting with Kingdom Purpose"
    by Ken Hemphill and Richard Ross

  • "Soul Searching"
    by Christian Smith

  • "Transformation of Student Ministry"
    by Richard Ross