« Home | Presidential Bumper Stickers from 1960-2008 » | My Semester Is Over (And I Celebrated By Killing M... » | Lego Art » | Change » | Can You Guess? » | Putting » | Wildcats! Where You At?! » | Youth Lab 2008 » | Evil Eyes » | Charlie Bit Me »

Christians Are Embarrassing! (sometimes. maybe a lot of the time)

I rarely, if ever, use this blog to complain or hack on people, but since I'm hacking on my own, I think this is an appropriate post...

Conduct an experiment for me. The next time you are at a restaurant, ask your server what is the absolute worst time of the week to wait tables? Let me know what you find out... Make sure you ask them why it's the worst time in the week to wait tables.

I know!!! It's awful. One of my friends is a servers at an upscale steakhouse in okc & she's told me HORROR stories about church people. (I like to think of them as church folk rather than Christians as I can't imagine a person with the LOVE OF CHRIST in them acting in such a childish/selfish manner.)

Post a Comment

About me

  • Who?: Sean Walker
  • What?: Husband/Grad Student/Student Pastor
  • When?: Now's good
  • Where?: Fort Worth, TX
  • Why?: Ha!
  • Pics
  • Sermons
  • Videos
  • More Info

Home

My Videos

Networking

  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Twitter Updates

A Pithy Quote 4 U

  • "The Bible is like a lion, you don't have to defend it, just turn it loose."

    -C.H. Spurgeon

Currently Listening To

  • Ace Troubleshooter

Currently Reading

  • "Parenting with Kingdom Purpose"
    by Ken Hemphill and Richard Ross

  • "Soul Searching"
    by Christian Smith

  • "Transformation of Student Ministry"
    by Richard Ross