« Home | Lego Art » | Change » | Can You Guess? » | Putting » | Wildcats! Where You At?! » | Youth Lab 2008 » | Evil Eyes » | Charlie Bit Me » | Pics of Tory and I » | Engaged!: April 15th is No Longer Tax Day! »

My Semester Is Over (And I Celebrated By Killing My Mac)

No, I didn't do it on purpose. Yes I did almost cry when it happened (almost I said). I took it to the Apple store in Dallas and they were able to recover everything (music, programs, calender, records, school files) except over 2 years worth of pictures. Ouch huh? Tell me about it. So if I've ever emailed you pics or something before, email then back to me. I'm gonna go through my blog and save those, so at least I'll have some in my library. (tear, a man tear though)

On the bright side... I finished my third semester at SWBTS. Here are my projected grades (I say projected b/c SWBTS doesn't actually post grades until about 8 weeks after the semester is over. I wish I was kidding, but I'm not. word from the registrar's office is, it's b/c the teachers are slow to turn in their grades, if at all. these are my grades according to what I've been keep track of them with, which should be fairly accurate).

B = Systematic Theology II
A = Administrative Leadership for Ministry
A = Student Ministry Essentials
3.6 GPA (whoot whoot!)

Gotta go pack. later.

Labels:

sorry to hear about the picutres. i wish that i could get them back for you.

i have a feeling that if you had a PC you would still have your pics. i suppose that's one of the major flaws of the over rated Mac. bet you won't see this on one of those Mac T V commercials. time to come home to the P C world. welcome back and pack the Mac.

hey hey hey now... notice I didn't tell how I lost all of my pictures. it wasn't the Mac's fault. It's what is called, "UE!" know what that means?

Sean, try Carbonite....great automatic online backup. For those of us who forget to backup.

Post a Comment

About me

  • Who?: Sean Walker
  • What?: Husband/Grad Student/Student Pastor
  • When?: Now's good
  • Where?: Fort Worth, TX
  • Why?: Ha!
  • Pics
  • Sermons
  • Videos
  • More Info

Home

My Videos

Networking

  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Twitter Updates

A Pithy Quote 4 U

  • "The Bible is like a lion, you don't have to defend it, just turn it loose."

    -C.H. Spurgeon

Currently Listening To

  • Ace Troubleshooter

Currently Reading

  • "Parenting with Kingdom Purpose"
    by Ken Hemphill and Richard Ross

  • "Soul Searching"
    by Christian Smith

  • "Transformation of Student Ministry"
    by Richard Ross