« Home | Unprompted (if that's even a word) Love » | Tonight's Weather Was Crazy » | My Working Definition of Wisdom » | Group Run - 2.2 » | My Friend Who Hates Video Games Asked That I Post ... » | Group Run - Post 2.1 » | Group Run - Post 1.3 » | Hunt for Red July - Post 6 » | Group Run - Post 1.2 » | Group Run - Post 1.1 »

Group Run - 3.1

Next Group Run
Saturday
8-12-06
7am
Back parking lot of East Bayou
Anyone and everyone is invited. We have people who run long distances, people who run short distances, and people who walk. Everyone is invited.
Come hang out, it's fun!

Sean Walker getting up at 7:00 in the morning to go running. I just cannot get use to the fact that you are an early riser now.

I wish that I could come running with you, but I am a work-a-holic.

Don't worry, I'm not an early riser. I usually run around 10 or 11pm. Just on Saturday I get up in the morning b/c that's the most convenient time to get everyone together.

I wish you'd trade in Burnout for Halo 2!!!!!!!!!!!!

Running sucks unless there is a purpose. I am not built to run! I like to run if it is involved with a game like soccer or basketball, but running for runnings sake is evil!!! I ran in college and with the Army and got pretty good at it, but even at my best when I was running with combat boots and weapon it still sucked. I just couldn't get into a rythm. I would probably be great for me, but i do other cardio instead

I hear you. I used to hate just running to run. I would play pick up soccer for 4 hours straight and had so much fun i didn't even realize how good of a work out I was having.

Something in me just clicked recently. I really enjoy just running now. Actually I tried to turn down pick up soccer last night with a friend to go running. But of course my friend called me out and said, "Are you CRAZY?! Do you realize what you're saying?!" and so I agreed and went and played soccer for 3 hours:)

I can't imagine running with combat boots and a weapon!

Lets see, it will take be about 6 to 7 hours to get there. Maybe I should pass. :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • Who?: Sean Walker
  • What?: Husband/Grad Student/Student Pastor
  • When?: Now's good
  • Where?: Fort Worth, TX
  • Why?: Ha!
  • Pics
  • Sermons
  • Videos
  • More Info

Home

My Videos

Networking

  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Twitter Updates

A Pithy Quote 4 U

  • "The Bible is like a lion, you don't have to defend it, just turn it loose."

    -C.H. Spurgeon

Currently Listening To

  • Ace Troubleshooter

Currently Reading

  • "Parenting with Kingdom Purpose"
    by Ken Hemphill and Richard Ross

  • "Soul Searching"
    by Christian Smith

  • "Transformation of Student Ministry"
    by Richard Ross