« Home | Lafayette Grub » | Group Run - 11.1 » | What? What Was That? You Got Whooped, What? » | Blogger Birth Announcement! » | Group Run - 10.1 » | 4000 FPS » | Stop Messing With Me » | I HATED That Sermon » | Why Do You Like Tennessee So Much? » | You Ready? »

Race in New Orleans This Saturday

There is a 4 mile race this Saturday 9-9-06 in New Orleans. My brother Michael lives in New Orleans and a few of us are going over there to run it with him. If you're interested in running with us give me a shout and we'll hook it up.

Here's the gameplan:
Leave lafayette around 9am on Saturday
Get to my brother's house for lunch
Eat lunch
Hang out, do whatever, tour N.O. for those who haven't seen it
Race is at 6:30pm
Cool down from race
Head back to Lafayette that night (i have to be at church pretty early)

Let me know if you'd like to join us. Anyone's welcome to join us.

Here's a link to get some info if anyone wants to join us. Crescent Connection Road Race

Email me if you're interested - swalker@eastbayou.org

so how fast are you going to run those 4 miles tomorrow?

Post a Comment

About me

  • Who?: Sean Walker
  • What?: Husband/Grad Student/Student Pastor
  • When?: Now's good
  • Where?: Fort Worth, TX
  • Why?: Ha!
  • Pics
  • Sermons
  • Videos
  • More Info

Home

My Videos

Networking

  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Twitter Updates

A Pithy Quote 4 U

  • "The Bible is like a lion, you don't have to defend it, just turn it loose."

    -C.H. Spurgeon

Currently Listening To

  • Ace Troubleshooter

Currently Reading

  • "Parenting with Kingdom Purpose"
    by Ken Hemphill and Richard Ross

  • "Soul Searching"
    by Christian Smith

  • "Transformation of Student Ministry"
    by Richard Ross