« Home | Love It » | Anyone Know Why This Pic is Rare? » | More Blog Love » | My Apologies » | Coffee and Jam TONIGHT! » | Jeff Foxworthy Quote » | Good Pride - Bad Pride » | More Blog Love » | She's Ready To Roll » | Group Run - 18.1 »

Christmas Music

So i use iTunes as my music player on my computer. (I highly recommend it!) Well I have pretty much all my music I own in itunes, and that includes my Christmas music. Well I've unchecked most of the Christmas music so that it doesn't play when I put it on random. Well I haven't been able to uncheck all of my Christmas music b/c I've got quite a bit on here. Well every now and then I have to hurry up and change the song b/c I won't listen to Christmas music until it's time. But man!, every time I hear a glimpse of it, it makes me impatient for that time of year! But I'm waiting :) My official start day for Christmas is the Friday after Thanksgiving. Up until then, no lights, no music, no trees, no decorations, nothing! But as soon as that Friday hits, it's GAME ON!

I started about a week ago.....wa-hoo for Christmas musica!

Haha! I'm not surprised at all.

NOV 17 is when my xmas starts. i will be staying up in line for the PS3 the night of NOV 16 to get it when they open.

i worked in a grocerie store for over 3 years and when you hear Christmas music all day every day for a month you get really tired of it. so what i am trying to say is I DONT LIKE CHRISTMAS MUSIC. i would rather eat brussel sprouts for the rest of my life then to hear another song.

Post a Comment

About me

  • Who?: Sean Walker
  • What?: Husband/Grad Student/Student Pastor
  • When?: Now's good
  • Where?: Fort Worth, TX
  • Why?: Ha!
  • Pics
  • Sermons
  • Videos
  • More Info

Home

My Videos

Networking

  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Twitter Updates

A Pithy Quote 4 U

  • "The Bible is like a lion, you don't have to defend it, just turn it loose."

    -C.H. Spurgeon

Currently Listening To

  • Ace Troubleshooter

Currently Reading

  • "Parenting with Kingdom Purpose"
    by Ken Hemphill and Richard Ross

  • "Soul Searching"
    by Christian Smith

  • "Transformation of Student Ministry"
    by Richard Ross