« Home | Prayer » | Simple is Good » | God, Was I Smoking Crack? :) » | Sermons » | You Might Not Want to Watch This... » | Yep Yep Yep » | Almost Game Time » | More Ice » | Yep » | The New Gardener »

Hmm. Windows Copying Mac?

Never right? :)

Labels:

Shouldn't you be reading or studying instead of trying to convince the world that Apple is (so called) better than Microsoft?

that is honking hilarious. imitation is the greatest form of flattery for sure...

another couple of post about apple i think i am going to quit everything in my life and just live apple. it would be the easiest thing for me and you.

Thank you for sharing that with me. I was really beginning to think that Microsoft used Apple. It is nice to know that Microsoft still rules. This is much like the fact that Democrats care for the poor.

Post a Comment

About me

  • Who?: Sean Walker
  • What?: Husband/Grad Student/Student Pastor
  • When?: Now's good
  • Where?: Fort Worth, TX
  • Why?: Ha!
  • Pics
  • Sermons
  • Videos
  • More Info

Home

My Videos

Networking

  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Twitter Updates

A Pithy Quote 4 U

  • "The Bible is like a lion, you don't have to defend it, just turn it loose."

    -C.H. Spurgeon

Currently Listening To

  • Ace Troubleshooter

Currently Reading

  • "Parenting with Kingdom Purpose"
    by Ken Hemphill and Richard Ross

  • "Soul Searching"
    by Christian Smith

  • "Transformation of Student Ministry"
    by Richard Ross