« Home | Ummm, Correction » | Christians Are Embarrassing! (sometimes. maybe a l... » | Presidential Bumper Stickers from 1960-2008 » | My Semester Is Over (And I Celebrated By Killing M... » | Lego Art » | Change » | Can You Guess? » | Putting » | Wildcats! Where You At?! » | Youth Lab 2008 »

Engagement Pics (Jason Cohen is the man!)

In case you already didn't know, Jason Cohen is the man. 1, He's fantastic at was he does. 2, He and his wife drove all the way to Fo W yesterday to take Tory and I's engagement pics.

Click here to see a few.

Labels:

Amazing! what a professional, he is so good at what he does.

Awesome photos Sean. It's amazing how Jason captures love as well.

I cant wait for the wedding. That beard looks so good on you! As good as you may look in those pictures I would have to say that Tory is so pretty! You two are so lucky to have each other. I am so happy for both of you.

Jason, great pictures. I cant wait to see what you do for their wedding pictures.

yeooooowwwwchhh. man, what a hot couple. outstanding pics of a super righteous duo. yes, Jason certainly did capture some of the magic!!!! this is going to be fun.

Wow...those are some awesome pictures. Sean & Tory I am so excited for you guys and can't wait for the wedding.
Jason- your pictures are amazing!

Sean, the pics are so nice, I actually copied the one you had posted and put it on my blog along with the link your Dad provided us with so that others could see the wonderful pics. We are so happy for you and look forward to Tory meeting all of us TN Walkers!
Love, Uncle Johnny and Aunt Sherry

I LOVE the pictures! What an awesome couple you guys make!

Truths that I know: Sean and Tory are in love and God's responsible!!!!

Jason, you have an I N C R E D I B L E “gift"!!!

Love, vo

What beautiful pictures! We are so happy for you guys!
Steph and Dustin

Jason blows me away. These are gorgeous!! Sean and Tory... we are praying for an incredible life together. Marriage is so much more than most people believe it could be. God is most amazing. That he would create such a covenant to bring Himself glory and simultaneously overwhelming us with the joy that comes from loving someone so deeply and intimately. Praise the Lord for both of you! Can't wait for the wedding. Blessings ~ Ward and Heather

Post a Comment

About me

  • Who?: Sean Walker
  • What?: Husband/Grad Student/Student Pastor
  • When?: Now's good
  • Where?: Fort Worth, TX
  • Why?: Ha!
  • Pics
  • Sermons
  • Videos
  • More Info

Home

My Videos

Networking

  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Twitter Updates

A Pithy Quote 4 U

  • "The Bible is like a lion, you don't have to defend it, just turn it loose."

    -C.H. Spurgeon

Currently Listening To

  • Ace Troubleshooter

Currently Reading

  • "Parenting with Kingdom Purpose"
    by Ken Hemphill and Richard Ross

  • "Soul Searching"
    by Christian Smith

  • "Transformation of Student Ministry"
    by Richard Ross