« Home | Engagement Pics (Jason Cohen is the man!) » | Ummm, Correction » | Christians Are Embarrassing! (sometimes. maybe a l... » | Presidential Bumper Stickers from 1960-2008 » | My Semester Is Over (And I Celebrated By Killing M... » | Lego Art » | Change » | Can You Guess? » | Putting » | Wildcats! Where You At?! »

I Think I Might Do This At My Wedding

Not at my place!!!!!!

i thought he was gonna throw up at first... haha

that's hilarious! I'm sure you'll feel like doing that, but Tory might kill you. It kinda sounds like your dad might get to you first. :)

Gutsiest move I ever saw, Mav.

Something tells me that he took some significant heat for it, however.

;-)

Post a Comment

About me

  • Who?: Sean Walker
  • What?: Husband/Grad Student/Student Pastor
  • When?: Now's good
  • Where?: Fort Worth, TX
  • Why?: Ha!
  • Pics
  • Sermons
  • Videos
  • More Info

Home

My Videos

Networking

  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Twitter Updates

A Pithy Quote 4 U

  • "The Bible is like a lion, you don't have to defend it, just turn it loose."

    -C.H. Spurgeon

Currently Listening To

  • Ace Troubleshooter

Currently Reading

  • "Parenting with Kingdom Purpose"
    by Ken Hemphill and Richard Ross

  • "Soul Searching"
    by Christian Smith

  • "Transformation of Student Ministry"
    by Richard Ross