« Home | The Big Pumpkin Is No More! » | Shocking Campaign Sign, Literally! » | "I Couldn't Agree With Him More!" » | I Might Be Turning In To Richard Dunkin :) » | Marc Broussard & Sara Bareilles at House of Blues ... » | Ref Tackles SC QB » | Mac vs PC - Brilliant! » | Politicked! Where Politics Meets Chrisitanity! » | Is This Suppose To Be Funny? » | Great Commercials - Post 5 - Dr. Pepper »

Twitter vs. Blogger

I don't know if you've noticed or not, but I really don't blog a whole lot anymore. I've been mini-blogging/twittering quite a bit though. If you're looking to keep up with me, check here first, then my blog.

You can have your tweets go directly to you blog as well. Twitter has a script that goes into your blogger html script. Real simple.

That's awesome. Thanks for the heads up!

i looked at your twitter and i dont get it. sorry, i am old and not up to date with this fancy technology.

just try it. you'll get the idea. i thought it was dumb too until I tried it. watch this video, it explains how it works.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddO9idmax0o

Post a Comment

About me

  • Who?: Sean Walker
  • What?: Husband/Grad Student/Student Pastor
  • When?: Now's good
  • Where?: Fort Worth, TX
  • Why?: Ha!
  • Pics
  • Sermons
  • Videos
  • More Info

Home

My Videos

Networking

  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Twitter Updates

A Pithy Quote 4 U

  • "The Bible is like a lion, you don't have to defend it, just turn it loose."

    -C.H. Spurgeon

Currently Listening To

  • Ace Troubleshooter

Currently Reading

  • "Parenting with Kingdom Purpose"
    by Ken Hemphill and Richard Ross

  • "Soul Searching"
    by Christian Smith

  • "Transformation of Student Ministry"
    by Richard Ross