« Home | PIc From This Weekend » | Cool Quote I Heard Tonight in the Car » | Pics » | I've Got My Sermons Online Now » | Can God Be Trusted? Part 2 » | Our Trusting During God's Testing » | More Blog Love » | T-Minus 15 Days and Counting » | Selling My Expedition » | Christ Follower - Video 2 of 4 »

Church Today

As usual, things were rocking at East Bayou this morning. Here were the main things I got from the sermon on marriage today...

"You are as close to God as you choose to be."

"Anything great has a tremendous price on it."

"God can do what you and I cannot do."

"Great marriages have nothing to do with luck. They take humility, honesty, selflessness, and the willingness to change."

"Love is a choice."

These are all out of context, but if you want to hear them in context then click here to go listen to the message. It should be up by Monday afternoon at the latest.

Labels: , ,

About me

  • Who?: Sean Walker
  • What?: Husband/Grad Student/Student Pastor
  • When?: Now's good
  • Where?: Fort Worth, TX
  • Why?: Ha!
  • Pics
  • Sermons
  • Videos
  • More Info

Home

My Videos

Networking

  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Twitter Updates

A Pithy Quote 4 U

  • "The Bible is like a lion, you don't have to defend it, just turn it loose."

    -C.H. Spurgeon

Currently Listening To

  • Ace Troubleshooter

Currently Reading

  • "Parenting with Kingdom Purpose"
    by Ken Hemphill and Richard Ross

  • "Soul Searching"
    by Christian Smith

  • "Transformation of Student Ministry"
    by Richard Ross