« Home | Church Today » | PIc From This Weekend » | Cool Quote I Heard Tonight in the Car » | Pics » | I've Got My Sermons Online Now » | Can God Be Trusted? Part 2 » | Our Trusting During God's Testing » | More Blog Love » | T-Minus 15 Days and Counting » | Selling My Expedition »

To Do

I've pretty much got a list about 2 pages long of errands to run before I leave town on December 2, so we'll see how much blogging, I do.

run Forest run!

it's gonna be strange around here without ya. Let me know if I can help ya leave any sooner. :) hehe

"I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoice. But still the place you live in is that much more drab and empty now that they're gone. I guess I just miss my friend."
~ Taken from The Shawshank Redemption

Post a Comment

About me

  • Who?: Sean Walker
  • What?: Husband/Grad Student/Student Pastor
  • When?: Now's good
  • Where?: Fort Worth, TX
  • Why?: Ha!
  • Pics
  • Sermons
  • Videos
  • More Info

Home

My Videos

Networking

  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Twitter Updates

A Pithy Quote 4 U

  • "The Bible is like a lion, you don't have to defend it, just turn it loose."

    -C.H. Spurgeon

Currently Listening To

  • Ace Troubleshooter

Currently Reading

  • "Parenting with Kingdom Purpose"
    by Ken Hemphill and Richard Ross

  • "Soul Searching"
    by Christian Smith

  • "Transformation of Student Ministry"
    by Richard Ross