« Home | Forget Metal » | Dinner » | Tornado » | I Think I Might Do This At My Wedding » | Engagement Pics (Jason Cohen is the man!) » | Ummm, Correction » | Christians Are Embarrassing! (sometimes. maybe a l... » | Presidential Bumper Stickers from 1960-2008 » | My Semester Is Over (And I Celebrated By Killing M... » | Lego Art »

Summer 2008

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Spent the last week of june in Las Vegas meeting Tory's mom and step-dad and sister and a bunch of her friends from Vegas. They were fantastic! I can't wait to spend more time with them.

Then just got back from Lafayette. I went to summer camp with the Student Ministry at East Bayou in the Ozarks of Arkansas. It was fantastic to say the least. This summer alone, I've been on the road for more that 86 hours. Dang. I hope to spend some more time posting in the near future and get more pics up, but here's a few quick ones...





welcome back to the blogging world!

I am going to speak for everyone and say "we missed you"

So you've had a lot of adventures this summer and your biggest one is in August! We're so happy for you Sean. Your soon to be in-laws are from Vegas, what a fun place to visit. Love the pic you took of the strip. God Bless you.
Love Uncle Johnny and Aunt Sherry

It's great to hear from you Uncle Johnny and Aunt Sherry. I hope things are well for you too. Miss you!

sTw

Dude, where ya been? i guess a "MAC" doesn't work - out of town. shoulda gotten a P C

Post a Comment

About me

  • Who?: Sean Walker
  • What?: Husband/Grad Student/Student Pastor
  • When?: Now's good
  • Where?: Fort Worth, TX
  • Why?: Ha!
  • Pics
  • Sermons
  • Videos
  • More Info

Home

My Videos

Networking

  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Twitter Updates

A Pithy Quote 4 U

  • "The Bible is like a lion, you don't have to defend it, just turn it loose."

    -C.H. Spurgeon

Currently Listening To

  • Ace Troubleshooter

Currently Reading

  • "Parenting with Kingdom Purpose"
    by Ken Hemphill and Richard Ross

  • "Soul Searching"
    by Christian Smith

  • "Transformation of Student Ministry"
    by Richard Ross