« Home | Funny, Politics and Halloween » | One of my Fav Videos » | Top Websites - Worldwide and US » | Twitter vs. Blogger » | The Big Pumpkin Is No More! » | Shocking Campaign Sign, Literally! » | "I Couldn't Agree With Him More!" » | I Might Be Turning In To Richard Dunkin :) » | Marc Broussard & Sara Bareilles at House of Blues ... » | Ref Tackles SC QB »

Free Conference - Matt Chandler, Francis Chan, Erwin McManus

I've got a friend who's got a friend (who's got a dog, who's got an uncle, of dude, who knows some guy, who's.... just kidding) who has some tickets he is trying to give a way to the Lead Now 08 Conference.

It is tomorrow, November 13th through November 15th. I'd be snagging a couple of tickets but I have a prior engagement. I'd encourage you to go just to hear Matt Chandler and Francis Chan. They are worth it alone.

Tickets cost $300 if you're paying, but he has some extras and wants to bless some people and give them away for no cost at all. So if you are interested, contact Ryan at, Ryan dot Walling at gmail dot com

Labels:

About me

  • Who?: Sean Walker
  • What?: Husband/Grad Student/Student Pastor
  • When?: Now's good
  • Where?: Fort Worth, TX
  • Why?: Ha!
  • Pics
  • Sermons
  • Videos
  • More Info

Home

My Videos

Networking

  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Twitter Updates

A Pithy Quote 4 U

  • "The Bible is like a lion, you don't have to defend it, just turn it loose."

    -C.H. Spurgeon

Currently Listening To

  • Ace Troubleshooter

Currently Reading

  • "Parenting with Kingdom Purpose"
    by Ken Hemphill and Richard Ross

  • "Soul Searching"
    by Christian Smith

  • "Transformation of Student Ministry"
    by Richard Ross