« Home | Alive - Louie Giglio » | Put Me In Coach » | Losing Yourself Part 2 » | Losing Yourself » | 3 Times I Say... » | East Bayou Men's Retreat '06 » | I Never Heard It That Way » | New Links » | It's Going Down! » | Not Easy, But Good »

East Bayou Jr. High

Revolution is 7 days away. God's been doing some awesome things in preperation for this retreat and know lives are gonna be changed b/c of it. Be praying for all the leaders and the students going. The punk is always out when God's going to do something big, but I believe in a little devil and an unfathomably big God. The punk's already lost.

We leave Friday April 7th and return Saturday. I covet your prayers! I really do!

This is going to be outstanding! Its been awesome preparing for this, we aren't even there yet and God's begun to blow my mind! Thanks for working on this with us!

Post a Comment

About me

  • Who?: Sean Walker
  • What?: Husband/Grad Student/Student Pastor
  • When?: Now's good
  • Where?: Fort Worth, TX
  • Why?: Ha!
  • Pics
  • Sermons
  • Videos
  • More Info

Home

My Videos

Networking

  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Twitter Updates

A Pithy Quote 4 U

  • "The Bible is like a lion, you don't have to defend it, just turn it loose."

    -C.H. Spurgeon

Currently Listening To

  • Ace Troubleshooter

Currently Reading

  • "Parenting with Kingdom Purpose"
    by Ken Hemphill and Richard Ross

  • "Soul Searching"
    by Christian Smith

  • "Transformation of Student Ministry"
    by Richard Ross